Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Simple Steps: How to Remove a Mustard Stain

A week ago I went to a Labor Day picnic with a good friend.  They had super yummy hot dogs!  My friend's was super messy though and she ended up with a couple of globs of mustard on her khaki shorts.  


When she remarked that the oxy stain remover that she normally uses might cause light spots I told her that I might have just the thing.   Two days later I brought over my Nature Bright and Basic H Concentrate.


We made a paste with about a 1/4 tsp. Nature Bright and 1/4 tsp. Basic H Concentrate and just enough water to make it moist and easy to spread. When she applied it, it went to work immediately, changing the color from yellow to red!  


I haven't studied this in science yet, but I think this must be the enzymes working. 
I tried to google it to find out, but I wouldn't suggest that because all of the results were kind of gross.

I, of course, left before it was ready to wash but my friend told me that before going to bed she moistened the spots and rubbed them a little more. She left it overnight to do it's magic and tossed them in the wash the next morning.  Easy-peasy.

Ta-Da!

 

I love that it works so well!!  Even after having two days to set, the stain is completely gone!

Nature Bright Laundry Booster & Stain Remover uses natural enzymes and active oxygen instead of chlorine to brighten laundry, remove stains in upholstery more.   
Get your Nature Bright here.

Basic H2 Concentrate is an Organic Super Star!   Using 16oz. bottle of Basic H2 Concentrate, you can make 48 gallons of cleaner! There are hundreds of uses, and it's safe to use around kids and pets.
Get your Basic H2 here.

Don't miss a post! Follow me on Facebook here.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo my shorts are famous. So glad this worked on my favorite shorts.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...